* Masks are REQUIRED at the WHS Tennis Facility. Spectators included.
* Please see the WHS Tennis Courts map (WHS Tennis Courts).
* Upon arrival, spectators must go directly to the Sign-in station. We will take the name & phone # of 1 person from each family. Contact information is needed should we need to contact trace.
* Please note the location of the spectator viewing areas. Spectators, media, etc. are NOT allowed into the fenced tennis courts areas. No spectators will be allowed on the south side of the tennis courts (between the courts and the ice rink) as we must ensure NO CONTACT with athletes/coaches prior to and during competition.
* Except for established viewing areas, wind screens are in place on all fencing surrounding the courts. Viewing areas are limited and we are asking that parents/spectators work together to have access to watch their athlete compete.
* Social Distancing is REQUIRED. Reminder – No contact can be made with student athletes until the athletes are released at the completion of competition.
* Please note the location of the portable restrooms. Please use the restrooms as assigned.
* No access to Waconia High School/Safari Island. We will use WHS only under weather emergencies.
THANK YOU and please know that we appreciate your cooperation as we work to provide our student athletes a safe environment to play and the best possible opportunity to stay healthy and continue our season.